I have a request or two for accessibility standards.  First, type out the e-mail address of your site since I may not have email-ing function from that terminal/account/screen where I am at the moment.  If it is hard to get to e-mail from that physical point, I may not want/care to script your address for later.  Or I might copy it wrong.

Along the same lines of making things easier for (all) users, please type out your URL so that I can return or pass the news of a great source on to others.  Again, dont make me write it (and I might not write it accurately).  Again avoid difficulties that are greater than interest in your site.

Respectfully,
Carol J. Buechler
Buechler Computers and Engineers
[log in to unmask]     or