I find traveling a lot easier & safer if I simply pack my own everything
except beverages which all the airlines supply.  I carry one of those
insulated soft packs loaded with snacks, entrees, fresh fruits & veggies,
etc.  When every one else is eating peanuts or stale pretzels, I'm
enjoying Chinese chicken wings or stir fry beef & broccoli.  Other
passengers have jokingly complained that I'm torturing them with my more
appealing fare. ~Valerie in Tacoma

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.