Help!  All of a sudden, I am unable to open up Word (I have Windows 98 SE).
I click on the Word icon, there is a brief flash of the Word opening screen,
then the icon appears on the bar at the bottom of the page.  If I click on
that bar, the Word opening screen flashes on the screen, but the previous
screen stays up.
This happened overnight--I was at a seminar, taking notes on my laptop.  The
first day everything was normal.  The second day everything went haywire.
I was able to open Notepad, but that is not a satisfactory word processing
package.  Any help you can give me would be appreciated!
Marybeth Buchele-Moseman

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com