Mary :
            All the old versions are available at the following site (including
3.6). But be warned that there seem to to security issues involved with
messenger. It seems it can be hijacked...

Regards
Harsha Godavari

http://www.oldversion.com/msn.shtml

ca95965 wrote:

> Nicholas, regarding your credit you should contact [log in to unmask], but when I
> tried to download the old version msn told me that it was no longer
> available.
>

> new version (4.6) doesn't work for making phone
> calls in my area. Does anyone know where I can redownload the old version?
>
> Mary Mc Donald

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml