Jagpal writes:

<<I m using Eudora 5.1
When I recv a message with a colorful background or some pictures in the
text and try to forward it to some one, it loses the puctures.
How come they are retained by Outlook Express, but not in Eudora.>>

The reason is that Eudora stores those pix in a Eudora sub-folder named
"Embedded". To resend them, you have to manually embed them again from that
folder. (Click Edit/Insert/Picture). Backgrounds will probably not transmit
as intended. Eudora is not designed for the fancy stuff.

Eudora sacrifices some functionality in return for a much leaner and
therefore more stable program than OE. More complexity= less reliability,
in general terms. Many non-vital "bells and whistles" are (presumably) not
included in Eudora in favour of simplicity. Of which I'm all in favour, as
a general rule.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode