We are in agreement.  I too expected many more fatalities.  Ever see a
fire alarm go off in an architect's office?  I'll bet its even worse in
the offices of fire alarm and suppression firms.

I think your description of the folks guiding the planes to the
buildings is off.  I seriously doubt they were getting any.

-jc