In a message dated 5/22/2002 11:15:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Just what kind of a person do you think I am?  Don't answer that.

I'll take you at you word.

You didn't mention the Hayden Lake group which have relocated to

Kamiah, Idaho.

That's because I'm so sensitive and good-spirited.
 Quite a cache of armaments, or so I have been told.  They sent a letter to
the Idaho County Sheriffs Office telling them to stay clear of their new compound.  They must have.

I'd say, Fuck 'em.
What with Wisconsin College students bombing in smiley face patterns, it is damn hard to get recognized these days.

Gotta give those Midwesterners credit for good manners, even when they're doing bad things.
Sure makes dropping rocks with words on them seem insignificant.  I know!
You may, but we don't.

I still carve a lot of monumental pieces, and I could add you name, Ralph, on every piece I do.

Better to sign your own work with your own name.
Kind of like a Kelroy, thing.  "Ralph was here."  "Ralph was here."  "My God,
Ralph was also here."  "Damn, that Ralph was actually all the way over there."

Seems to me it'd be more accurate if they had your name on em.  Besides which, as Mrs. Ralph would tell you, I never go anywhere.

Home is where my shit in the basement is, I always say.

Cheers!
Mark

Have an extra drink for me.  Not on me, though.  Think I got all that shit from wasting my money in bars?
Ralph