SANNEH BALAAMANG KUMBALING FING.

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".
Yours truly - Haruna.

"""Asalaam Alaika Imam Fatty. I do not greet my fellow Gambians in the Arabic language but since you were hand-picked by the Amir of our country to help and guide him to the heavens above, I feel it will be Ok to greet you in the language you damn well prefer. As you may know the word Imam means a leader. Be a good leader Mr Fatty. There are many thousands of Gambias all over the globe who read what you say, and so my advice to you is to say the right things or shut up if you have nothing to say. There are many educated Gambians who could take up you place and deliver what is to be the duty and responsibility of an Imam. All the crimes commited by Jammeh and his band of criminals passed under your nose and nothing came out of your mouth. Not long ago you were quoted saying that the practise of female genital mutilaltion should be encouraged in our country as that is the way to supress female desire for sex. Where in the koran or the Hadiths of Muhammed did you learn this cruel practise which happened to be the shaft of our culture. What is the matter with you? Muhammed, your prophet did say and I quote ( AL ULAMAU WARASATUL AMBIAI) meaning the educated are the representatives of the prophets. If you, Imam fatty claimed to be an educated person, therefore, see it as a blessing and a responibilty to foster the desire of the poor and encourage the people to follow the teachings of the prophet. You know very well Imam Fatty, that if Yahya Jammeh would live during the days fo Muhammed, the prophet would have condemned him for the killing of inocent children,even if it will mean killing him(the prophet). Stop trying to hide. you cannot escape the strong grip of the almaighty. The koran says and Iquote,( INNA BATSA RABIKKA LASADEED), meaning  the grip of your lord is very strong.There is hell for those who pray. I guess you know which prayers the koran
is talking about. Those who play with their prayer. (WAILUN LIL MUSALLIIN). So imam Fatty take it or live it you and the man who picked you shall one day face your God. Get prepared and believe me you still have time to repent. ( INNALLAH KAFURUN RAHIM). The Almaighty is always forgiving and merciful. The Gambian people might not have time to forgive you but your God has.
By the way am not a muslim I just happend to read about islam and the koran in detail. Am ready to challenge you on each and every topic you ready to discuss on. And I mean at any time any place. Stop miseducating the people. Take responsibility for your words. By the way say hi to ALHAGI;DOCTOR; COLONEL(rtd) MURDERER that we will take him by his words. HE said ( WE the leaders are the enemies of the children). For the first time he said what he truly is. HE has murderd many children in cold blood but dare not to say it to the Gambians at home. He said at the UN conference thinking that the UN knew nothing about what he did to the innocent children of the Gambia.
God bless the Gambia.
Nyanchor Kebba Sanneh """

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~