I am about to build my first Pentium 4.  The power supplies for Pentium 4 machines have a couple of extra leads on them that I haven't seen before.  Actually one is labeled "P6" and looks like one of the old AT connectors.  The other is a 4 pin square connector.  There seems to be a spot for this on the Pentium 4 motherboard (ASUS P4B).  My question is... do I connect the standard ATX connector as well as these two new ones???  Thanks.

brian.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml