Sams,
No hard feelings from this end! But you missed your facts when you claimed
that Mr. Sarjo Jallow was approached for the post of ambassador to Nigeria
and he accepted. I don't know about the other guy you mentioned, but,
contrary to what you informed us on Gambia-L, and in all truthfulness, Mr.
Sarjo Jallow was NEVER approached on the issue. He read his appointment on
The Observer! I agree with you that he is one very simple and humble man,
who did what he could.

Fact:He was in a government that snuffed the lives of 12 young people in a
fleeting moment. Fact: He was that government's official spokesperson. Let
us hope that Mr. Jallow stays put and uses this time to reflect on an
atonement formula! Have a wonderful weekend!
Lamin