Mr. Ngorr Cisse,

Malcolm X also used by all means necessary so i suspect what Joe meant was by all means legally available - correct me Joe if I am wrong.

I personally deplore and strongly condemn suicide bombers because as muslims ( if they claim they really are) we believe as taught in all the three Abraham religions also , you will go to internal hell if you commit suicide plus worst still kill innocent people in the process (except in self defense-which does not apply to the suicide bombers anyway)

Now having said that the premise of the whole dispute is injustice , military advantage, zionism  and racism . Buharry just sent an excellent explanation of the history and who caused this crisis yet the real  victims( palestinians) are still suffering not only unfair deaths but humiliation and aggression by the IDF and it's surrogates the US .

I believe fighting back is right but on equal terms not one with a stone or riffles  and the other with apaches and missiles etc.  The solution lies in kofi Anan's recent plea for an international peace observers and independent forces. I feel bad for the innocent Israelis who lost their lives too .. Violence and military might does not solve the problem it is only with negotiations and sitting with the two devils Sharon and Arafat who have brought this present conflict to a PERSONAL basis without regard for their people whom they claim to represent.

Enough is enough

Sharon just got away with another genocide in Jenin right under the eyes of the whole world. and would not let even US reporters in until he buried the evidence and transported many of the bodies out to the desert for an undercover operation. It will come out one day and soon His day is coming and God will get him

HDG