Does anyone know if roasted chicory root is gf? I have heard that some
ground coffees contain a blend of "roasted grains". What kind of roasted
grains? Is chicory a grain?

I had suspected that my coffee was making me sick and when I went to the
grocery store to check labels, I noticed that some brands say "Contains
100% pure coffee" other brands say nothing at all about the ingredients. My
brand was one of the "unlabeled" packages, and I have felt better since
I've switched.