To all who have responded to my request for participation in my survey ...

First of all, thanks so much for the wonderful response.  Secondly, I wanted to let anyone who has responded and who has not received an acknowledgement and/or the survey instrument from me via e-mail reply to please be patient.  Literally, only hours after posting the request for participation on this listerve on Tuesday evening, the server at my university went down early Wednesday morning--at the very moment that many were responding.  Literally, I was in the middle of acknowledging one individual's offer to participate in the survey when the server went down.

Now, it is Thursday evening and the server is still down.  The survey is trapped on the downed server.  Therefore, I cannot acknowledge those who offered to participate.  Neither can I send out the survey instrument.  However, our systems people tell me that the system should be back up by tomorrow.  Therefore, I hope to acknowledge everyone who has volunteered to help with my survey, and I will get the survey instrument out to you -- hopefully -- tomorrow.  In the meantime, please accept my extreme gratitude for all who have responded do date.

Thanks again, and with Warm Regards,

Bill Carnagey