Hello Listmates

I have been gluten free since last October. I am now getting these
incredible itchy patches all over my legs and arms--some on my sides too-
-which I think is excema !  I used to have bouts with excema years ago,
but eliminated it for the most part by eating well--including wheat
products. I believe wheat has essential oils and/or other nutrients that
are now missing from my diet and causing some typw of excema to return.
I would like to hear if any memebers have had any experience with this
at all.  Perhaps there is a supplement such as Vitamin E, Fish oil or
some other nutrional supplement that might replace the what was in
wheat.?  Anyway, I suspect I am not getting some vital oil that my body
needs by not eating wheat--could be something else though. Years ago I
used to add wheat germ oil, lesesicin and some other supplements when I
had an excema bout and it would make it go away. Your feed back would be
appreciated and perhaps helpful in eliminating this problem..   Thanks

Jim from Nevada