hey all-

I have a question about Heinz ketchup!  (that's a strange opener, huh?)
Anyway, about a month ago I was at this store in Milwaukee, WI called the
Gluten Free Trading company (imagine- a grocery store with ONLY gluten free
foods in it!)  Anyway, in the store they had Heinz Ketchup!  I thought this
was odd so I asked the woman working there about it and she said that they
order it from England.  My question: would the ketchup be made differently
in England even though it is a company out of PIttsburgh?  Or is Heinz
Ketchup really gluten free?  I've never found that it was but maybe I'm
wrong?

thanks for the help
Teresa Campbell
Madison, WI