In a message dated 3/4/2002 7:10:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> As I tell most people who work  high and get nervous. Its all about where
> your two feet are .. concentrate on that...

Well, Michael, I hate to say it but where your head is at helps too... my
latent fear of heights, after many years of hanging on walls and walking
parapets or roof edges, is more to do with a lack of fear of falling, or
simply a morbid curiosity as to what would happen if I did fall. As to
balance, I still got it, though age causes the bloated tire to wobble.

I'm reminded of the attractive young engineer that wanted to climb on the
outside of the big shiny metal building and when asked what experience she
had said, "Bungee jumping!"

][<en