In a message dated 3/12/2002 12:17:34 PM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Would Coke cans be acceptable along with a beer bottle donation?

I'm not sure... part of the grand concept is that years from now empty beer bottles would be washing up on radical spiritual shores with the implication that some freedom loving swiller had the audacity to down the contents. I'm not sure if Coke sends quite the same message, besides that, I also don't know where to buy corks shaped like a pop-top hole in a can.

][<en