I looked in the archives and noticed that Rice Dream frozed dessert has some
mixed reviews about whether or not it is GF.  Does anyone know if it is or
not??? I just bought some and the lady at the store said it WAS GF, but I
don't trust anyone that is not a celiac!  Any feelings?  Anyone eat it?

Also, I have just booked my honeymoon to the Sandals resort in the Bahamas.
Has anyone had any experiences with this resort?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Michelle
Strongsville, Ohio