I hope this is not a re-post of information you have already seen. I sent this once, but received a reply that someone else had already posted this exact same message. Confused. That was me. Please excuse me if you've seen this already, but I did not have any replies, so I thought I'd give it another whirl.

I am posting this to you all for a co-worker of mine who is working with a college student who has C5-6 quadriplegia but has limited use of this hands and fingers. However, no fine motor control. He would like to talk with another engineering student who has limited use of his or her hands. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

"I am working with a student who is a mechanical engineering major.  He wants to find another student who is the same major in college to discuss how to do some free hand and computer graphics that are causing him problems.  He uses a track ball, but is limited in his hand movements.  His question is: How can I do free body diagrams and schematics on the computer?  Is there software - and if there is - how can I integrate that software with the other software on my computer.

Thanks,
chad