Hi All...

Wanted to report that I called Manwich this morning and they say that their
products are gluten free... BUT the vinegar they use may be processed with
either corn or wheat.

So, I guess whether or not you use the product depends on where you stand
on the distilled vinegar controversy.  Personally, I have read enough
scientific evidence to believe that gluten does not survive the
distillation process and therefore products which contain distilled vinegar
are safe for celiacs.

Dina, Illinois