Dear List,

While I was in Barnes and Noble, I noticed there was an apalling lack of
books about gluten free cooking/living.  There were TONS of books about
other dietary concerns, though.

One book that caught my eye was "The Idiot's Guide to Diabetic Cooking",
or something to that effect.  I thought something like this would be a
tremendous boon to people who are recently diagnosed with CD.

Does anyone know how something like this gets written and published?
Would you consider a book like this to be of value?

Just a thought,
Gwyneth