Hi Al,

         I am running Office 97 Pro on both a Win98se and a Win Me set up.

I had no problems with the Win98se.  The Me gave me some trouble getting
Access to work on the Me system.  There is an explanation for the problem
which can occur on 98, 98se, Me and up.  It has to do with a font that
causes a problem with the install/register(?).  After the install/register
the font causes no problems.  I forget exactly where, but the explanation
is in the MS Knowledge Base.  This problem does not affect
everyone.  Outside of that Office97 Pro ran great on both operating systems.

HTH

Tom

At 01:00 PM 2/21/2002  Thursday -0800, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Is anyone successfully running Office 97 Pro on Win98 SE ? Any major
>problems? Thanx in advance...
>
>Al Thompson

Thomas "Tom" Joseph Kelly Jr.  USN, Ret.
Christian, Husband, Father, Grandfather, and Great-Grandfather.
"God Bless America"

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com