"PERSONALLY:Yero as a person doesn't like seeing a dead adult more over a dead child! Prince i have a child(at the age of nine)the poor child neither talks nor walks(i am sure knowing Gambians a lot of u will be sympathetic towards my poor son).With all the above reasons, i love this child so much and i am confident that all of us on line love their children the same way or even more! So even if i do not tell you,its obvious that u know how much i would care for a child that might have been bleeding near me! Prince in 1990 during the silver jubilee at the Bakau stadium i was there controlling the crowd.I was serving under a special unit that was known as the CRACK UNIT. This unit was commanded by The Senegalese before 90 and then taken over by Jammeh himself,Prince i never raised a baton or a codgle to beat any school boy or girl! ALLAH KNOWS! Prince i served in the army for five years with gendarme who hit or wounded someone somewhere.If you deny ask Chongan or others who was 1310? or go to the Bakau Barracks and ask them whether 1310 wasn't always in jail for standing against injustice! If i had issues to adress they were issues within the camp itself and not with school children sir Prince. So Prince the risks that some of us took to fight injustice were beyond gambial keyboards! Prince go to Latrikunda German near the pipeline mosque and find out(Faburama Dibba a technician at Gamtel)and ask him who Yero the Essa u know is as far as taking care of children is concerned.Prince go to Sinchu Sori and ask the Alkalo who i am on that same issue.So Gambial isn't a stage that can single-handedly justify my goodness or that of Gassama towards GAMBIAN CHILDREN! Prince never have i ever passed children along the way without transporting them home.Prince u maybe surprised to discover that school boys picked up my mobile and my purse and returned them to me intact and that was just five weeks ago in Serekunda.Ask yourself why those boys did it Prince?" YEROPULLOH!

Rather that answering simple statements of fact, we are treated with acts of imagined philanthropic ACTS.  One is left to to wonder whether some of these APRC self-styled custodians of reason are with it.  Such an exhibition of dysfunctionality is mind-boggling.

The Kanilai Zoo is really in need of new inmates.

MBoge