Dampha, Yus and Dave,

thank you very much for laying bare the convoluted narrative of Musa Jeng.  I see nothing original or new about his take.  It is the same crap Pa Modou Gassama, Yero Mama and their ilks have been piffling about. What bothers me is that Musa Jeng(who i believe is genuinely oppose to the APRC government) think that the few infrastructures introduced by this bunch of thieves and liars had made or will make a difference to ordinary people is simply baffling to me.

They would talk about Yahya's 'commitments' and 'plans' rather than his lies.  Electrification shouldn't have been an issue after Yahya vouched to light 98% of the country.  If all these so-called new hospitals had had any significant effect on the overall health of our people, maybe then Yahya and many others would have used the facilities they provide rather going abroad to be treated.  If the road networks had impacted on the economy, maybe Pa Modou Gassama and Yahya would stop blaming Gambians for not investing in the fisheries industry, afterall the roads are supposed to provide efficient movement of goods anf services. Perhaps, if the farmers were very conscious of their priorities, Yahya would stop blaming them for not making use of the few tractors he dissed out.

If all was well and da-di-da in our country, maybe those of us in the Diaspora would not have had the worry to send any monies back home.  We all know that Gambians are living in hell.  I for one, cannot be convinced by any amount of so-called 'objective' narratives coming from people suffering some form of ALES.

Regards,

Mboge