Solomon,

The win was definately unexpected and New England was lucky to get away with a few turnovers. I could not believe how they could get to a field goal range to kick in less than 7 seconds. That was magnificent. I respect them now but I wish they had gone into overtime and we would havegotten a more exciting ending.

Next year Green bay packers have a good chance to win the superbowl.

I am about to visit the Cameroon vs Egypt game then Senegal vs Congo later.

It is on now

Habib