Gassa: <<Like I said earlier people can provide any evidence they may concerning corruption by Jammeh and his cohorts. I am sure at the end of the day, if it can be proven that he and other members of the government actually stole from our national coffers they will be asked to pay them back. In the mean time we will just have to make do with what evidence there is in the public domain.>> Italics mine.

And, pray if i may ask, what is this evidence that is in the public domain? Dampha has just forwarded appropriate exerpts from the court case of the stolen $3 million, where we graphically learn how Yaya stole the money and was in turn conned by Jallow. Can you tell us why this evidence is not enough to indict Yaya for daylight robbery of our state coffers?

Ngorr Ciise

Fiat iustitia ruat caelum! - Let justice be done though the heavens fall!

-------