Good riddance. I am so glad Angola did not wait for a green light from America. This is how Africans should solve their problems. Do not wait for someoneelse to get rid of your cancers. It can be done by individuals as well as groups. However, as an individual, you must regard such as an act of philanthropy for your fellow citizens and for posterity and not because you aspire to replace the cancer with yourself, whatever that turns out to be.

On another note, for those who did not know, Mr. Jow earned his keep at the WAEC. He had enough common sense and intellect to educate his children and plan for their potential enrollment in institutions of higher learning for he knew the value of education. His children have excelled in their own rights and recognition for that excellence alone could earn them scholarships for further education or research anywhere in the world. I hope we can learn from the characters of the Mr. Jows so that our children can achieve what we envy others for. The planning begins at an early stage and envy does not undo it. Start saving your properly-earned income and stop killing other peoples dreams and children.

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".

Amoebic movement is effectuated by the sum-total of cellular reconfigurations.
Yours truly - Haruna.