Sister Ginny,

I am glad that you understand why in this case race and religion counts a lot. Thank you.

You bet if it was a muslim like I said it would have been in the world headlines for days. I hate to even mention race as I know that it is wrong morally but the facts are hard and real . Ironically , talk of a  terrorist was in the radio and local stations until they found out about his religion and race,then it was down played to mental illness . suggestions were even coming before they found the bus that it could have been members of al queda or some local muslim terrorist who are sympathized with Bin laden. yes indeed , The old man had at least 50 weapons in his house. All the kids were below thirteen years of age or close to that.What a traumatic experience for them .!!  I Thanked God that he was not a muslim as I knew the possible consequences for any muslim bus drivers out there.

I hope that I did not offend you in my remarks about Tennessee. I meant the security personnel for the executive office  was also from Tennessee .  Incidentally he was  one of the ones that were refused to be served at Denny's here in maryland near the Eastern shore while the other white officers were served  their food . He and his other non-Caucasian mates had to wait for an extra hour although they all ordered at the same time. BTW they were protecting  President Clinton while he was on an official trip there.  of course they had no uniforms  so no one could tell who they were until later when it became an issue

Unlike Clinton,. Al Gore did not want black officers  in his security detail and he made no secret about it . I know this from the horse's mouth per say. I later found out that his hometown was the birth place of the KKK founder ( who happened to be his grandfather) Gore would have definitely been a better President than Bush Jr as he has more experience and better educated but he lost my vote for several reasons and this was one of them.

I wish this kind of problem would disappear but alas!

Take care sister and have a nice evening