Malik

I am sure you never meant bad .

 It is funny how we used to call them here Bambara gage ( sea bambaras- a tribe in Mali ) and I ended up marrying one who has been the best thing in my life for almost 28 years  & now my daughter is married to a Malian Bambara she met in school just as I met my Nigerian wife.

Which means be careful who you joke about . It comes around sometimes and you can't do anything about it.

Have a pleasant Day

Habib

ps I think I qualify to be a Koto as I am over 50 -right Yus??

hdg