I was wondering if others had the same experience as I did?

        When I was a child I remember having rashy, itchy skin on the
soft part of the elbows and possibly knees(it would probably be called
ezcema these days).  I am now 49 yo and self diagnosed cd ~3.5 years
ago.  I had a multitude of med problems that may have been attributed to
malabsorption and secondarily a compromised immune system. --

Barb

email address:   "Barb Gardner" <[log in to unmask]>