hi,something has changed and i have no idea why.
a long time ago i installed the sound pack for internet explorer,,,when i surf or move around on the desktop there use to be sounds,now there are no sounds .
when i used to adjust the volume using the speaker by the clock it used to make a "ding"sound as the volume increased,,,now there is no sound here either.?

i am running a p2-300,ie6 on windows me,256 megs of ram,soundblaster awe 64.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml