Steve, according to the manual, the only setting for the CPU is in the
AMIBIOS CPU PnP SETUP.  It will automatically or you can use USER DEFINE.
 When I use AUTO it sets it up at 100MHz which is the highest setting.  I
have tried it both ways (AUTO & USER DEFINE) with the same results.  When
I first installed this motherboard new, about a year and a half ago, it
had a 300MHz processor and it was reading 300MHZ on test.  Somewhere down
the line it changed to 285MHz.  When I installed the 350MHz it reads
333MHz.  It seems somewhere it changed from 100MHz to 95 MHz.  I am using
256MB of RAM.
Thanks
Joe
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!