In a message dated 1/15/2002 3:33:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

I volunteer Ralph and myself to come over and pee on your house this weekend. It's a start.

Twybil

Twy (and Mary),

'Fraid you'll have to wait for this Whiz Kid.  Young Frank's Bar Mitzvah is Saturday and thousands of relatives we didn't know we had, plus the ones we know and wish we didn't, are descending upon us.  Debbie might be somewhat perturbed if I told her I had to go to Montclair to pee.  Especially if she doesn't get to come along.

But wait!  You could get Archijazz to come over and donate some Herb Pee!

Always ready with helpful suggestions.  Or suggestive help.

Ralph