Hi folks,
I'd like to thank Dave, David, Dan, Patty Judy, Lee, Barry, Paul, and well, I'm
sorry I can't remember others, which I'm sure there were for your help on the recycle
bin situation.  At least now I can get into it.  Unfortunately, I just found out
that my memmo editor doesn't delete to the windows recycle bin, which is really
a bummer, so it looks like my memmos are gone for good, unless anybody has more
ideas.
You folks are the greatest.  There are truely no words to give my thanks.  As Patty
said to me in an email about setting the clock 2 weeks ago, she said just go and
help someone else, which I hope to do someday for someone else who comes on with
a question.  There  truely is nobody to help the blind computer user like another
blind computer user, or, a sighted person who works with blind computer users.
 I'm sure I'll be back again for help, but hopefully, things will be ok for a while.
To answer Dave's question from the UK, nope, I'm in the U.S. in Michigan.
Again, thanks all.
Harry