Hi folks,
Harry with a question.
I was using a memmo editor that I have on my computer, and by accident I deleted
all 62 of my memmos in my word processor.
Now, the questions are 2.
1.  When I deleted those memmos, are they perminnently deleted so I'll never see
them again?
2.  I went to the recycle bin and it said "you have files you've deleted from your
computer which cannot be deleted perminently unless you empty the recycle bin."
 I of course didn't want to empty the bin cause my deleted memmos are probably
in there.  How can I get my memmos back?  I'd like to get them from whereever they
are, then copy each one to the clipboard then bring it back to my program and paste
each memmo back into where it was before.  Can I do that?
3.  If I can, will someone talk me through step by step on how to do this?
Harry