Sister Ginny

What you said makes a lot of sense.And it is true too. We want to draw people near not away from us.

I sometimes hated to be in some of our own board of directors meetings at  the Muslim Community Center. Not only do we ( the directors) stay lateuntil two AM at times we also argue so much on petty things ,I would wish I was not part of them but just an ordinary member.

Habib