Yes the ChicagoBears loss was bitter too.especially attheir  home turf.

I got into football when my oldest son played in High School . He also played college football for a short time  too( Penn State Univ at McKeesport - near Pittsburg.) He did not finish all  due to a serious injury . He is now ok and that was several years ago. He taught me all the rules and now I am addicted to the game so much.  I have the Steelers as my second team. Baltimore missed out big time today too. I think the NFC will probably go to the Rams  close score point - maybe three or less.
My younger son now in high school also plays both basketball and Football (American). I am hooked up with the college basket too along with him.

It is fun and keeps me busy but I do not bet at all.My predictions are always close though!

While we are on this subject what is your opinion on the name of the Wash Redskins?

just curious and any name change /suggestions!!??

Habib