Sister Halima

The program was SEEDS OF PEACE. I saw it also and you are right we are all learning here not pointing fingers at each other. At least that is the way I see it.

Like you I had to rack my brains (per say) and get back to the books to verify and investigate the sources. Tolerance is a virtue and it is very important for us all to be patient with each other. Life is short.

Take care

hABIB