Gassama,

Joe reminded me of this issue yesterday during our conversation of a couple of years ago and the same thing came up again as the bottom line -As descendants of Adam and Eve , we are all inter related not only by religion but different tribes ,cultures and races , therefore generalizations are dangerous . We must take care of ourselves first , try to learn more to our betterment  and share our findings in a positive manner.No one forces religion on anyone,  it must be voluntary.  I warned of some conflicting hadith/testament   interpretations back then and now again . It is healthy to discuss these issues but in constructive ways. I personally have learnt a lot from this exchange and thank all the contributors & was glad to be able to respond to some specific questions to the best of my knowledge. If I have offended any one in the process, my sincere  apologies.
Back home
On the unexpected rains issue,  Mr. Gassama, can you  find out if there are enough  government storage warehouses to store the remaining seedlings- peanuts-

 and what is the policy of the Agriculture dept as regards to helping poor farmers who do not have any kind of storage ?

suggestions for your local area councils  to implement

1. use some of the empty school/hospital buildings save the remaining seeds

2. take an inventory of the farmers who suffered damages and assist them during the planting period just before the rains with reserved seedlings the agriculture dept has in storage.

3.educate and encourage the farmers to grow other kinds of food crops like millet or sorghum

4.make plans for any such future rains in the midst of the dry season

May Allah minimize the damage to the seedlings of the affected areas

How about our dear KTR? any update.

Thanks again

Habib