You are a late-comer, aren't you?  I've been watching MP since I was at college in the early 1970s.  It was the one show my entire (co-ed) dorm watched en-masse in the dorm lounge.

             Kat

[log in to unmask] writes:

> Thanks!   I'm a Monty Python fan from waaaaaay back.  Invaluable for
> expressing one's reactions on Fridays.
>
>             Kat

Run away!  Run away!

Hey man, when Deri and Lin were here, we all watched MPHG.  I couldn't help
but think of that as a landmark occasion for an amerikan.