Hello All -

Can anyone tell me if gluten/gliadien is the only thing that causes damage to
the villi?  Can casein cause the same damage?

Gotta know as I am swimming in the river of denial since recieving copies of
my medical charts.  Three pathologists read the biopsies and all say that the
damage "appears" to be CD..... "probably" is CD.... diagnosed as "CD" as they
find evidence of minor villi damage; but ALL blood work is negative.

Thanks all in advance for the great information!

Kate