Just wanted to let all of you know that the manufacturer can't confirm
Claritin D 24 hour as gluten free, but Zyrtec D (similar product) CAN be
confirmed gf.  I'm very sorry if my previous summary led any of you astray.
Here is the email I received which details this:

I am responding to your Claritin-D question.  I was told that the company
cannot say it is Def. GF.;  therefore, I recently switched to Zrytec -D
because the company did say it was GF.  I have been diagnosed celiac for 2
and 1/2 months now and I am still researching, cutting out and changing
things in  my life that are GF.  Ii sure takes time.  Good Luck.