Supposedly in the month of Ramadan muslims are to show their utmost sense of dignity justice and compassion but it comes as no surprise that so call muslims will permit such barberic activeties as torture in this day and age when non muslims will put their lives on the line in defense for animal rights. They will wear tubans and carry arround rosaries while they ignore the cry of  their own flesh and blood being torture next door. No amount of excuse should be given for torture not even for animals let alone humans. This activeties that are becoming acceptable in our society are the reflection of ourselves and more so our leadership. We are all to hold part of the responsiblity,it is our nation whatever happens there we cannot run from the blame.

A worse case scenerio is one of the regularly tortured scramble upon power do we think they will show mercy for their former torturers; it is such a circle of inhumane exchange we witness in other parts of the world. Since this regime is sowing the seeds of such relationships may our faith in God over shadow the friuts of their labour.

     kalilu