1.  The last time i came to Gambia, 1999 no vehicles were allowed  to pass under the Arch.  You prefer the Arch than justice for Koro's family.

2. If the hospitals had medicine why is Yusupha Mbye(victim of April 11 still suffering.

3. If there are enough good teachers(for you quantity matters not quality) for our children, how come our education system is faring worst under the Jammeh regime.

4. If farmers groundnuts are being bought why is it there is still cross-border trading and are all being paid cash and on time.

5.  What is the government's vision.  A plagiarised version of Jawara's Singapore dream.

6.  No one said the roads are white elephants, most people feel that truth, justice, human rights and respect for freedom are more vital for us than roads  with no proper traffic rules where more accidents are likely take place.

7. Not true.  Are the fishermen faring any better?  Has it enhanced there earning capacity.  I hope it has!

8.  Isatou Njie-Saidy and the latest budget of the Minister of Finance indicates to all and sundry a sick and dying economy.

9.  The airport you contributed in building is not well-ventilated and when it rains water comes true the ceiling.  How much did you share with ATEPA?

10. Tourism sector has been in slumber, probably waking up slowly.  Not sure.

11.  Media Freedom.  Ask Alieu Mbye, Ebrima Sillah and the rest.

12. I shall wait and see on this one.

Answer the five questions i posted earlier if they are lies or not?

Mboge