Morrie,

The ducks feel very bad about the BCS and everyone in Pac-10.  Just imagine, the champion of Pac-10 which is one of the most competative conference in the country be treated this way.  I do not think the BCS commitee is fair with Oregon.  As for Colorado, I know that they would be very disappointed.  They beat Nabraska really bad and won the Big 12 champion and yet still the Huskers are pick ahead of them.  I think a playoff should be introduce to clear this mess.

Faburama