I received about a dozen replies.  A support group presently meets in York,
PA. and also in Baltimore, and there are a couple of other people
interested in forming one in Harrisburg. More info on request from me.

Diane Eve Paley < [log in to unmask]>, CSA/USA Pres Elect, replied that she is
available to help whoever wishes to start a local group in their area.

Also received a query from Gayanne O'Neil, University of Utah Celiac Study
Coordinator, who wanted a blood sample from both my sister and I for their
study, so we will do that.  I am fortunate, apparently, as my sister is not
into denial!

Thanks again, all who replied.

Peace,

Jack & Felice Cohen-Joppa