I'm a bit confused about the gf status of the ketchup used at Wendy's.  The
last time I was at a Wendy's, I asked what kind of ketchup was used and they
told me that it was Heinz.  When I read the gf listing from the archives, it
stated that their ketchup was not gf!  Can someone help me with this?  I've
been eating their ketchup regularly!!!  This scares me!  Also, does anyone
eat the little sour cream packets that they give you for your potatoe???

Michelle
Strongsville, Ohio