Just thought I'd let y'all know....I've been using Duncan Hines canned
frostings for my cakes, and today I was making my daughter's 13th
birthday cake, and getting ready to frost it when I noticed that malt
syrup was listed on the ingredients.  I then looked at another can that
I have in my pantry from a while back, and it was NOT listed on there.
So, good thing I didn't try to nibble while I was frosting her cake with
the most recent can!  Darn!

Anyway, point is...it pays to keep reading those labels!

JAN