Checking the archives I found many GF items listed for OreIda products.
Tator tots are not mentioned. I question this because, at the store I just
found that they list corn flour, no wheat flour,  as one of the ingredients
in the tater tots and their other products do seem to list wheat flour when
needed. Anyone know if things have changed now that Heinz has taken over
the company? I bought the bag and would love to be able to eat them.
Thanks in advance.