AMD's site. System Builder Info. It links to pages giving Power Supply, Motherboard and Cooling recommendations, For Duron and Athlon Processors. Click on the "Configuration Information" in the box to the right. A good link to bookmark.
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_869,00.html

PC Power and Cooling's site. They make Great Power Suppplies.
For a FULLY configured machine I would recommend a good power supply with MORE THAN 300 watts.
I use a Turbo Cool 450 watt switching power supply. It only uses the power that it needs.
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/home.htm

----clip

What do you folks out there recommend for power supplies for a Duron 950,
an Athlon 1.2 and an Athlon 1.3?  (I am running a build a computer club).
All but one of us aren't into games too much.  The one young fellow
(Athlon 1.3) is.

300W be enough?  350W?  Dare I say 400W?

Thanks
Paul Ecclestone

Success comes in cans, failure in can'ts